IT Professional of 9 years aspiring to become a Network Engineer
New York, United States
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
• Performed administrative functions for Outlook2016, Active Directory, SCCM, Citrix Remote Access, ServiceDesk Ticketing, Readytalk, Cisco Video Conferencing, etc.
• Built and reimaged laptop, and desktop machines using System Center Configuration Manager for Windows 10 environment.
• Provided audio/video, VTC and IT support to conference rooms in NYC and NJ locations.
• Assisted network engineers in network projects and troubleshooting as POC for NY and NJ.
• Built and reimaged laptop, desktop and Surface Pro machines using System Center Configuration Manager for Windows 7 and Windows 10 environments.
• Provided audio, video, and VTC support to 70+ conference rooms in NYC and White Plains.
• Team lead IT support with on boarding new hires and Tokyo internal audit visitors.
• Redesigned their ServiceDesk ticketing system from the ground up with new hierarchy levels for categories and redesigned the incident and service request templates for users.
• Performed administrative functions for Exchange2010/2016, FileSite, Active Directory, SCCM, Citrix Remote Access, Mobile Iron, Citrix Xenmobile, Duo Mobile, Appsense, Proofpoint, and Cisco Admin Console.
• Configured and installed new or replacement PC's, mobile devices, printers, telephone systems, and other technology tools.
Bachelor of Science, Information Science and Minor in Business
Contact Jacob Pagendarm
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Jacob directly in Worksome.
21100+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark