Toledo, United States
characterization techniques to support the research on preventive measures against the virus.
• Implemented DOE methods for experimental plan, applied Data Analysis and practiced Scientific Documentation (thesis).
• Mentored a team of 10 PhDs and undergraduates in DOE, DSC and ITC techniques as SME to facilitate their projects.
Master Black Belt Six Sigma (DMAIC), Continuous Process Improvement, Failure Analysis. Toledo, OH May 20
600% net profit. Exited the company successfully after 6 months to pursue further studies.
• Product Design based on market survey helped analyzing the targeted customer demographic and catered according to the Indian diaspora. Collaborated with cross-functional teams and external vendors with effective communication.
• Optimization using PERT charts, logistics and key performance indicators, implemented Failure Analysis using Root
Cause Analysis and Ishikawa which reduce the cost per package and eliminated nonvalue adding steps.
• Designed prosthetic human machine interface using medical graded materials. Extended adapters were designed in Fusion 360/SolidWorks, fabricated using Machine Tools and 3D printing.
• Internationally awarded $1000 as best 20 projects in Robotics category by Hackaday, CA, USA. Article on prosthetics
work in the French science magazine Makery. Total costing was x70 less compared to commercially available.
• Gait analysis and joint movement analysis was done for 350+ participants for annually for 3 seasons.
MSc, Advanced Mechanics of Materials (Minor in Material Sciences)
Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering
Contact Ankita Patil
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Ankita directly in Worksome.
31200+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark